Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Day 2 Hong Kong -Wed 6 July

Check out at 6 pm
Free day to shop, shop and shop
Evening flight to Munich 2310 with Lufthansa

I felt like a local today. I am using the subway and know my way around a bit on this my 3rd day. I strolled along the Avenue of Stars this morning and then had brunch on my own at a restaurant - Dim Sim. I was the only tourist in there. It was big like the Yum Cha restaurants at home and full of locals. I did get stared at a bit so I made sure to impress them by using my chopsticks. I was even thinking about opening the complimentary daily newspaper just to pretend to read it. So it has been a great time in Hong Kong. Actually I love it here. Must go now as my time is up on the internet. Bags are repacked and slightly heavier. 3 new pair of shoes, one handbag etc. I thought I kept the shopping down pretty well.

love you all and thanks for all your messages.

Comments:
You lucky girl!
 
3 pairs of shoes... not bad for a 2 day stop in HK!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?