Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

24 JULY 2005 MADRID

Arrived Madrid this afternoon. What a shock. Both German and English arent helping me at the moment. Very hot. Flight was fine with lufthansa and my motel is right in the centre for 2 nights. Red light district I think, sex shops everywhere. I have a madrid pass for 2 days where i can hop on and off a bus as much as i want and it includes entry fees to 40 museums. Lets see how much my legs can handle. Next few days should be interesting. No more being spoiled by relatives. My new sunglasses purchased in Hong Kong are already broken in the bottom of my bag and now I need them desperately. Oh well. Just had a nice iced coffee at Starbucks cafe. Thinking about going to the ballet across the road tonight but i am probably too tired, looks good though but i have a huge day ahead of me. So Adios amigos! By the way, all the guys look like Antonio Banderas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?